A New Look For Our 2021 Brew With A View Event
After making the difficult decision to postpone our 6th annual A Brew with a View Event last year due to the unprecedented challenges that we faced during the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, we have carefully thought out a practical and responsible way to host the popular brewfest this year. Our Brew with a View will be held on Saturday, July 10th 2021 outdoors at the picturesque Steele Hill Resort.
Our priority at Steele Hill Resorts is to ensure the safety and health of our employees, guests and owners. Please read on below for special health and safety protocols we will put in place for this year’s event to adhere to federal and state guidelines and responsibly host a successful (and fun) brewfest.
- Occupancy will be limited to comply with state guidelines which will provide guests a more comforting setting
- We have expanded the event venue to provide plenty of room for social distancing. There will also be signage stating social distancing rules and max occupancy that must be adhered to
- We will be recording all guest’s contact information upon checking into the event
- Each party will be seated at designated tables
- Facial coverings will be required when not sitting at your table
- All employees and brewery vendors will be required to stay home if they are not feeling well and we will also be taking and recording employee temperatures prior to the start of the event. We ask that attendees also stay home if they are not feeling well or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- There will be multiple alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations throughout the event which we encourage guests to use frequently
We are excited to bring back some normalcy after a very challenging year. The event will be held outside, under our expansive event tent with unparalleled views of nearby Lake Winnisquam and the Belknap Mountain Range. There is no better way to enjoy the incredible view than with an equally delightful brew. Keep an eye our for more details coming soon!